Herdade do Rocim comprises 120 hectares, 70 of which are made up of vineyards and 10 hectares of olive trees. The vineyard is cultivated manually and minimal intervention is used in the cellar, to produce fresh, elegant and mineral wines. In 2018, Herdade do Rocim was awarded Best Wine Producer by Revista de Vinhos. They are associated with several sustainable programmes: the Sustainable Program of the Alentejo Viticulture and 70% of their grapes are certified organic and the remaining 30% in conversion.
This vibrant blend of native Portuguese grapes delivers exuberant aromas of red berries complemented by subtle spicy notes. Textured on the palate with silky tannins enveloping the fruit through to a long, delicious finish.
The lovely blend of Touriga Nacional 40%, Aragonez 30%, Alicante Bouschet 20% and Trincadeira 10% pairs great with barbecue meats.
Current Vintage: 2021