Delivery Information and T&Cs
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order, process payment, and despatch the goods.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- All prices are inclusive of UK Duty and VAT.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur, and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error, we will contact you by email or by phone and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price. If you do not confirm that you wish to proceed with the order within seven days of the date of us contacting you, we will consider this a withdrawal of your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- OAK N4 carries finite stocks of all wines, and due to its agricultural nature, some lines may run out from time to time.
- In the event that a product is unavailable after an order is placed, we shall contact you to arrange a substitution.
- Delivery is free on all orders over the value of £100 or more within a 5-mile radius of OAK N4. Any orders below £100 will incur a delivery fee of £5.
- All orders outside 5-mile radius will incur a delivery fee of £10.
- We will endeavour to despatch all deliveries within 3 working days. If for some reason we are unable to despatch your order within 3 days, we will make all efforts to contact you and schedule delivery on a day and at a time that suits both parties.
- We expect that someone will be at home to accept the delivery when we have agreed a day and time slot. If nobody will be at home, and we have not been informed to leave the goods with a neighbour or in a safe place, we will return the goods to OAK N4 and contact you to arrange another day and time. This will incur a £10 fee.
- You can choose to pick-up your order directly in our store free of charge.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS, AND COMPLAINTS:
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- You may cancel your order at any time until 14 working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges (minus the £10 delivery cost if your order was below £100) will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in a saleable condition. We will arrange to collect the unwanted wines (free of charge) at a time that suits both parties, and within 14 days of notification.
- In the event of complaint please contact email@example.com giving as much detail as you can. We will endeavour to reply and resolve the complaint within 3 days.