Use by you of the website operated by OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD at http://oakn4.co.uk is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions set out below, including our Privacy Statement. All references to “our,” “us,” “we” or “company” within this policy are deemed to refer to OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD. No other terms and conditions shall apply in respect of the purchase of such wine or event tickets unless expressly accepted in writing by OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD.
1. AVAILABILITY: All products and events are sold subject to availability. If for any reason we are unable to complete your order, we will notify you as soon as possible. OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD reserves the right to substitute wines or event tickets of an equal or higher value.
2. PRICES: The prices shown are per bottle inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated and are perforce subject to currency and market changes and alterations in duty and VAT. Goods/ services will be invoiced at the prices current at the date of order.
The prices payable for the event tickets that you order are clearly set out in the web shop. OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD reserves the right to amend price and availability information without notice.
If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item or event, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price. Our price list is in UK pounds Sterling. All prices include VAT @ 20%.
3. PAYMENT: Once you have placed an order with us, you will receive an order confirmation email setting out the products/ services you have ordered. This confirmation email is an acceptance of your order by OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD.
You can pay for products/services purchased from OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD by using any payment method offered by PayPal. Cheques are not accepted as payment.
4. RISK AND PROPERTY: The property in all goods delivered by the seller shall remain the property of the seller until the seller has received in cash or cleared fund payment in full for such goods, but the risk in such goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery. All products/services on this web site are offered subject to availability and remain the property of OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD until payment is received in full.
5. CANCELLATION: You may cancel your order for any reason whatsoever within 24hours in advance of the event. In order to cancel your order you must notify us in writing to email@example.com. If a replacement event can not be agreed you will receive a full refund (less any administration fee charged by the payment provider – see PayPal terms & conditions).
6. VINTAGE AND AVAILABILITY: We will always try to ensure that wines are of the vintages quoted on our list, on-line and in-store, however if one vintage becomes exhausted, the next available vintage will replace it.
Please be reminded that some of the pictures of wine labels may show previous vintages that are no longer available. The vintages given in the text descriptions of wines are checked and updated regularly. Please bring any discrepancies to our attention by email.
If a particular product that is ordered is out of stock, you will be advised as to when the goods are likely to be back in stock. Occasionally with mixed cases of wine, we will substitute one wine for another of similar quality. However, if you ever have cause to disagree with our selections on these rare occasions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you a credit for any of the bottles we have switched.
7. RETURNS: If a wine is corked or faulty we will gladly offer a replacement or credit on the return to OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD of the bottle in question. Where a wine does not correspond to your own personal taste one of our wine advisers will offer an alternative to any returns.
For any further information please contact us at email@example.com or on +44 020 7684 1294.
Please return the item to us at OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD on 5-7 Wells Terrace N4 3JU. Either call the number above to arrange a convenient time, or call in any time subject to our opening times.
For those unable to come in to our shop, we are still happy to accept returns when agreed before hand though these will be subject to return carriage fees, which are the responsibility of the person sending back the wines.
We will provide a full refund of any products that are faulty. We may require faulty products to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8. DATA PROTECTION ACT: To comply with the Data Protection Act 1984, we are required to inform you that we have recorded your name and address on our computer. This will not be given to third parties. Data protection law gives you the right to access information held about you and your right to access can be exercised in accordance with that legislation.
9. LEGAL NOTICE FOR THE UK: It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 years to purchase alcoholic beverages in the UK. Orders are not accepted from persons under the age of 18 years old. By placing an order you are making a representation that you are at least 18 years old. We can only deliver alcohol to persons over the age of 18 in UK and Europe. By placing an order you agree to these conditions. If the person receiving the order is unable to produce appropriate ID, regrettably our couriers will not be able to leave the products.
10. SPAM: Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Act 2003, we do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam). We will only send email newsletters if you have specifically stated that you wish to be on our mailing list.
11. TRADING HOURS: OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD operates within standard off license laws and therefore we only process orders during the following hours when the retail shop is open:
Tuesday to Saturday 12noon – 11pm (12am Friday and Saturday).
You can, of course, book an event outside these hours via the secure website. Any order received outside these times may be processed in the next time period. We will acknowledge your order via e-mail.
12. PRODUCT INFORMATION: We endeavour to advertise our products correctly. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on our website about products, such as photographs, images, prices and descriptions of the products. Years specified for wines and spirits may also be incorrect as we deplete the limited supply for any vintage year. We constantly update the website with the correct vintages, however, as and when stocks of older vintages are exhausted.
Please contact us if you spot any clangers!
13. CUSTOMER SERVICES: If you have any order-related queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please us the same address for general enquiries. We aim to respond to all e-mails within 24 hours.
14. STATUTORY RIGHTS: These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD, however, assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this site.
15. PRIVACY AND SECURITY: We respect your privacy. While you are browsing the website, and during the order process we collect information and personal data from you. We will only use this information to process your orders. All information you provide is strictly confidential. Please go our Privacy Statement for more information.
16. DISCLAIMER: To the fullest extent permitted at law, OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD provides this web site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disowns all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Additionally, OAK N4 part of MCKEOWN & CO LTD Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with English law and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to determine any disputes which may arise in connection with them.
Send this to a friend